If you do not speak English and would like to access our support services using an interpreter, Bears of Hope has an agreement with TIS (Translating and Interpreting Services) Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National).
You can book an appointment with one of our counsellors directly using our booking system HERE for a day and time that suits you.
Please also email email@example.com advising of the following:
- that you would like an interpreter for your booking
- which language you speak
The Bears of Hope counsellor will book an interpreter for your session.
How does it work?
- At the time of your appointment you will receive a call from your counsellor with the interpreter
- The counsellor will speak to you in English
- The interpreter will translate to you in your language
- You respond to the counsellor in your language
- The interpreter will tell the counsellor what you said in English
- The interpreter will stay on the call for the whole appointment