Set yourself a challenge this year!
You may like to organise your own event whether that be a walking/steps challenge or a marathon to run within your neighbourhood, a cycling event at your local gym, bike ride or even a swimming distance to achieve.
Decide on your big challenge, make it as unique as possible if you wish, and then create your own online fundraising page. Rally the support of your family and friends to help you raise funds in support of parents who experience the loss of their baby.
If you’re looking for an organised event in particular, check out these sporting events held around Australia each year that you can register in and help fundraise for Bears Of Hope.
Log your efforts!
Set your goal and map it!
1. Set up your online fundraising page
2. Integrate the relevant fitness app during the process
3. Sync, or manually add, to show your efforts on your page
Receive a Bears Of Hope T-shirt
Raise over $150 and receive a free Bears Of Hope T-shirt or running singlet. Raise $300 and receive your shirt or singlet personalised in honour of a baby special to you.
Shirts are also available for purchase through our shop.
Ideas to get you started
* Aim to run around a virtual map of Australia over the year
* Walk X km a week, for a month, in acknowledgement of the weeks you were pregnant with your precious baby